In my 1:1 Bridal Hair Masterclass I provide expert mentoring, covering everything from basic (but essential) hair styling and setting skills, to a range of classic and trending bridal styles that brides are asking for right now. These expert days are perfect for the budding bridal hair artist who wants to learn how to create stunning bridal hair, in a relaxed and focused environment - or an already established bridal make-up artist who wants to expand his/her business and gain confidence in bridal hair.
For the early career artist, the private 1:1 mentoring day includes (10am to 4.30pm):
• No hair kit required – everything provided by Victoria.
• Setting / priming / protecting hair - curling the hair with a range of products and tools such as rollers, tongs and wands.
• Advice on your current hair kit and what you absolutely need to buy.
• How to work with 100% real hair extensions, and which styles need them.
• A classic French Pleat (traditional and modern textured).
• A loose, romantic, ‘messy’ up do.
• Half up / half down styles and how to make the hair last all day.
• A chignon/ roll.
• A braided crown / updo.
• Side hair bun (and tips for working with short hair)
• Loose undone side / back plaits using hair pieces.
• Working with hair accessories (flowers, crowns, vines and combs).
• Working with veils (often a hair stylists responsibility) how to stage a veil for photos etc.
• How to consult and advise your bride during her trial to get the best hair style and look to compliment her gown, venue and face shape.
Some brides know exactly how they want to look on their wedding day and some come to us for expert advise before they fully decide. Knowing how to manage your brides expectations and consult effectively about her dream wedding hair is key to creating something beautiful with her. A private hair mentoring day will not only give you a wealth of skills and popular bridal styles to recreate, but the confidence to really talk to your clients about what will look best with their gown, flowers and venue.
For existing bridal hair artists looking to further their skills and learn more about the trending styles that brides are asking for, or how to create bridal fashion & editorial looks for styled shoots etc. this can also be catered for upon request.
Whatever your needs you will get a full day of expert time with me, whereby I can show you in detail how to prep, style and set hair. I'll show you where i get my inspiration from and most importantly how i achieve these gorgeous looks in all different hair textures.
Plus every Masterclass client will get access to a complete list of recommended products and kit.
£450 per day - 10am - 4.30pm
At your home with a model provided by you.
£795 per day -10am to 4.30pm
In a professional studio in Reading, with model organised for you.
To receive more information and book an expert day with Victoria, please get in contact below: